My kids rise early to get on the bus at 6:15 am, so sometimes breakfast is simply a pop tart on their way out there door. I don't do well in the mornings. In fact my husband is the one who gets them off in the mornings. One of my New Years Resolutions were to make life a little simpler for us all and make ahead breakfasts is one way I plan on doing that. I just made 5 days worth of breakfasts to put in the freezer so all they have to do is pull it out, stick it in the microwave and done. (They are teenagers)
Ingredients that I used
(You may have to use more or less depending on your family size)
2 lbs Sausage (cooked thoroughly)
1 dozen eggs (scrambled)
1/2 bag of shredded cheese
1/2 jar Salsa
Flour tortillas
Saran Wrap
Zipper Freezer Bags
I simply spread a little salsa on each tortilla, top that with a little sausage, egg, and then top with shredded cheese. Roll the wrap tightly. Then roll in saran wrap (optional) and place in freezer bags. You can put these in the fridge the night before, and then just pop them in the microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute depending on your microwave



Comments
Post a Comment